Crackle Paste with Mixed Media





Hi BoBunny fans, today, I am going to share with you some Art Journal mixed media pages using crackle paste and some Bo Bunny mediums.


Little girl with sea shell 



I used the white crackle paste on my colorful background and I added a few touches of glitter paste on top. I framed my page with sewing border stamp. I liked to use butterflies and text gold rubons, it brightens my page.





I applied the glitter paste on the stencil and put some double dot jewels among flowers and bamboo.






I used black gesso with bamboo stencil and I put in the bottom of the picture pretty colored leaves with ruby red glitter paste and sugar glimmer spray.




Little boy with firecracker


For this one, I also used crackle white paste for my background. I colored with pink gelato and ruby red glitter paste, then I sprayed some sugar glimmer spray.




You can see the crackle background with Ruby red glitter paste!




For the flowers, I used the beautiful stitches stamps.I have printed them and then cut. I made some points with silver pearlescent. The flower stems are made with bamboo stencil.




My page is framed with one of the stitches stamp and the laser cut chipboards are colored with sugar glimmer spray.



Thank you so much for looking!



BoBunny supplies:

Crackle paste primer
White crackle paste 
Black gesso
Ruby red glitter paste
Silver pearlescents
Sugar glimmer spray
Serenity stackable stencil
Double dot jewels 
Stitches stamp
Filagree gold rubons
Laser cut foliage






Commentaires

  1. Gosh these look fabulous! Love how you've used the crackle paste - such yummy texture !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire